May 24, 2020
Church Family and Friends of Lighthouse Baptist Church,
Lighthouse is excited to announce that we will resume in-person church services as of Sunday, May 24. We will be offering two different ways for church members and visitors to access our church services:
- Live stream: Our church will continue to offer live stream services via Facebook.
- In-person services: We will resume church services in our building following statewide safety standards for churches.
For those who would like to attend services in our building, please note the following:
- Our building and chairs have been modified to accommodate the 40% capacity standard required presently by the Governor of MA.
- Our church will be thoroughly sanitized before each service.
- We ask that bathrooms be used for emergencies only.
- Masks or face coverings will be required for all who enter the building (with certain exceptions provided in the above link).
- Certain pews have been restricted access to ensure social distancing.
- Those who are ill, who exhibit coronavirus symptoms, or who are part of an at-risk group are kindly asked to watch via live stream.
- All children’s ministries will be postponed for the time being, including nursery. However, two sanitized “infant care rooms” will be available, each with a monitor live streaming the services that allows parents and children to partake in the service. Only one family may use an “infant care room” per service, and they will be sanitized after service is over.
When you arrive at Lighthouse for service, please note the following:
- The doors will not open for church until about 10 minutes before service. Please enjoy fellowship outside while practicing social distancing.
- An usher will bring each family into the building, seating them to retain social distancing. As you enter, hand sanitizer will be available and you can put your mask on at this time.
- Offering plates will not be passed, but an offering plate will be available in the foyer to deposit any tithes and offerings you may have.
- After service, each row will be dismissed to leave the building. Then, enjoy fellowship outside once again.
Our service schedule is as follows:
- Sunday morning: 11PM
- Sunday evening: 6PM
- Wednesday eve: 7PM
If you have any questions, please contact us by Phone – 781-767-2102; or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor Brian Crump